Izmir is one of the cheapest and best city for people who come to Turkey for breast lift (Mastopexy).
The cost of a breast lift (Mastopexy) in Izmir is between 2.400$-2.815$ in 1.980£-2.325£ which is the best option compared to other cities. Candan Mezili’s Clinic is the one of the most popular clinic for breast lift (Mastopexy) in Izmir, Turkey.
You can find out all details about the Breast Lift (Mastopexy) in Izmir such as our clinic’s patients reviews, costs, before & after photos for breast lift (mastopexy) in Izmir, Turkey. If you want to get in touch for Breast Lift (Mastopexy) packages in Turkey, contact us via WhatsApp or options below.
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
A woman may very well be interested in a breast lift for a variety of reasons. Some breast cancer survivors may want to improve the outcome of their breast reconstruction. Some mothers may wish to regain shape or firmness following pregnancy or breastfeeding. Many others are dealing with natural breast changes caused by age, heredity, and weight fluctuations.
Breast mastopexy, also known as a breast lift, is a type of surgery that raises and reshapes the breasts. If the breasts have sagged, the procedure will make them firmer and shapelier. Breast lifts have no effect on breast size. Those who want to change the volume or size of their breasts should consider augmentation/reduction through conjunction with such a breast lift.
How to Do Breast Lift Surgery?
A first step is to consult with a plastic surgeon. When you do, inform the surgeon of your objectives. Bring photos of the size of the breasts you want if you’re getting breast implants. The surgeon will evaluate your health and explain your options.
The surgeon should also thoroughly explain the procedure, including the risks and expected recovery time. Complications from breast lifts are uncommon. The three most common are bleeding, septicaemia, and scarring. Your surgeon will give you preparation instructions to help reduce your risk of side effects.
A biological evaluation is required prior to the lift mastopexy. A blood test and an anaesthesiologist consultation should be scheduled. Mammography and ultrasound may be recommended as preoperative radiological examinations. Smoking cessation is advised to promote healing.
Breast lifts are typically performed with three incisions. The first will form a circle around the areola, which is the dark skin from around nipple. The second incision runs from beneath the nipple to the bottom of a breast. The final incision is made along the breast crease, at the breast’s base.
These incisions define the areas at which excess skin from aging or breast sagging can be removed. This also allows doctors to define a new nipple location. After the excess skin is removed, the breast and areola are repositioned, and the breast is reshaped to accommodate them.
What are the Risks of Breast Lift Surgery?
Because a breast lift is a surgical procedure, there are risks and potential complications.
- Asymmetry of the breasts (they do not appear to be the same size).
- Blood clots or bleeding
- Sensation changes, such as numbness in your breast skin, nipples, or areolas. Furthermore, the left and right breasts and areolas may have different sensations.
- Complications of anesthesia, such as nausea, nausea, or confusion waking up.
- Nerve, blood vessel, muscle, or organ damage
- Hematoma (a chamber of blood beneath your skin that may need to be drained).
- Future inability to lactate (breastfeed).
- Incisions that do not heal correctly.
- Nipple or areola loss
- Swelling or pain that lasts longer than initially anticipated.
- Issues with your heart or brain.
- You are unhappy with the results, which may necessitate additional surgery.
- Scarring, rippling, or skin discoloration
- Skin discoloration and irregularities